11.09.2011

Need Sex Bad!!!

Almost had an opportunity to get me some ole skool dick yesterday and now I'm feenin like a dick junkie!!

Had staff development and one of my favorite bed fellows was only 15 mins away...but my principal unwittingly cock blocked my early escape by showing up on my escape route just as I was leaving! I knew there was a reason why I don't like this guy!

It's funny how so much thought went into this little afternoon tryst. I was going back and forth on the whole should I or shouldn't I with my marriage in such disarray...but I'm so horny, does that make me a bad person?

Sidebar: going through church now to fix what's broke as a last ditch effort.

So, is it wrong to want to sleep with someone else while deciding whether you want to remain with your spouse or not?

What say you?

3 comments:

Metaphysicial said...

Sidebar: I can understand going through church to make a "last ditch effort;" but a professional counselor will be better trained to help you. If you want to specifically know why I suggest this, you can email me at Metaphysicial@hotmail.com

GarryN said...

Everyone has needs and there is only one solution.

Coco Bliss said...

I'm the wrong person to ask. I say get a lil bit.